Internal medicine specialists investigate the nature of many chronic or severe diseases afflicting your pet’s systems, including: gastrointestinal; upper and lower respiratory tracts; endocrine (pancreas, adrenal glands, thyroid); urogenital (kidney, bladder, urethra, reproductive); and immune-related diseases.
The ultimate goal is to improve or maintain an adequate quality of life for your pet. To do so, the internal medicine service works in close collaboration with other veterinary specialists and emergency services.
Dr Sophie Saati
Department of Internal Medicine
Procedures and Services
We are able to offer a wide range of services on site such as:
- Complete laboratory in close collaboration with clinical pathologists
- Complete imaging service (digital imaging, ultrasound, and CT scan)
- Endoscopy of respiratory and digestive tracts
- Biopsies of masses or abnormal mucosal linings
- Lung wash for inflammatory or infectious diseases
- Retrieval of upper gastrointestinal or upper respiratory foreign bodies
- Balloon dilation of strictures such as esophageal
- Bone marrow cytology or biopsy
- Joint taps with cytological and bacterial analysis
‘*’ indicates mandatory field
Please download the documents related to your pet’s health.